- CLARET-uk has an extensive high-tech database of respondents from all major target groups including - consumers, professionals, business executives, IT decision-makers, medical, line of business, FMCG
- The database not only records all respondents' personal information but also keeps track of the projects they have undertaken.
- The high-powered search engine enables us to give feedback quickly to clients on the possibility of finding respondents in a known field - particularly useful for some of the more challenging projects, as well as to speed up the finding of respondents
- All respondents are diligently screened to ensure that they fit clients' specific criteria
- Automated confirmations are sent by email with text reminders
- We do NOT post information on a website but design questions so that respondents cannot be recruited unless they answer correctly
- We also have software to find cheating and duplicate respondents
Naturally, CLARET-uk always strives to ensure that respondents are articulate and participative. They are also expected to:
- be completely truthful as to who they are and their personal background - if necessary they are asked to provide ID documents
- observe any conditions set regarding previous participation in research
- be truthful about the product/brand usage and/or behaviour
- be respectful of clients' confidentiality
- be punctual
We have a very sophisticated online software which allows us to provide fast (in under 2 days if required), effective online questionnaires using a database of validated respondents.